Mar 19, 2011

[FANCAM] Jaejoong...you're suspicious

This post contains Yunjaeism. Please step back if you're not into Yunjae. You've been warned!



credit: kjjtoong + lynn_with6002

Just a plain stalking fancam? Is that what you think?
No... my yunjae shipper mind had another theory.

Don't you think Jaejoong looked so suspicious. He knocked the door 3 times, paused and knocked again 2 times (a secret code? maybe...)

He scanned over the area..seems like he was hiding something.
and I'm sure there's someone in the car...

Who are you hiding Jaejoong? your hubby..... Yunho? (busted! You're hiding Yunho in the car!)

LOL Yunjae is having a secret date!

a/n: I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous, it just my yunjae mind had it own power for overtaking my ability to be sane and logical OTL
I knew you wish my theory to be true! admit it! LOL XD


the music suit the video very much! Jaejoong seems like he's doing illegal business! XD

No comments: