Mar 23, 2011

[VIDEO] Before U Go - Music Video - Drama Version

Have you watch the MV yet? I'm sure some of you already have...





credit: sment


I'm a bit hesitant to watch it at first...(coz I got lots of review from everybody else, and it..) But I decided that I need to watch it by myself!


at the beginning of the video...

OMG!! the trauma is BACK!!! Yunra..NO! NO!!! NOOOOO!!! (Oh yes..I was traumatized by Yunra since HTTG, haven't finish watch the drama until now coz I can't stand the trauma)
Please understand that as a huge Yunjae shipper, this trauma is a NORMAL condition for me...

My hand was trembling and I need to clench my fist tightly to prevent myself from smacking my lappie's screen (I don't want a tragedy to happen to my dear lappie coz of Yunra!)
(GOSHH!! I don't even wanna remember it back!) *shiver*

Isn't Yunra supposed to be ENDED after HTTG? Fuck you SME! I HATE YOU FOR THIS!


Okay enough...

Let's talk about the bright side.
Changmin - I can see his acting skill has improved A LOT. I'm impressed, he's just so COOL, so AMAZING, so FANTASTIC (sorry leadershii, but Changmin steal my first glance) >.< 



 Yunho - leadershii...I can see he's improving but still....he's lacking somewhere (this is an honest opinion from a huge TVXQ bias, you must know how much I hate to say this!) 
But..action and all......INCREDIBLE! 
Leadershii still need to learn, I'm sure he'll be perfect in no time! 


 Well....now the MV make sense (seriously...I don't really understand the MV at first, they cut out lots of important points) 
Anyway....I need subs, still need to understand it fully. (Need to watch it again...*sighed* Please protect me from Yunra's trauma) 


 sorry if I'm offending anybody...

No comments: