Feb 8, 2011

[TRANS] [FANACCOUNT] 110207 Yunho Birthday Event

[PART 1]


(T/N: These are rough translations I tweeted last night as fans were posting updates on Weibo. Bear in mind that minor details may have been omitted due to the character limit on Twitter.)


MC (Onew): I've heard that you'd like to get married at 29?
Yunho: I plan to get married at 32 because I still don't have a gf.


Fans: Really?
Yunho: Really, I don't have a gf
MC: Do you normally like to show aegyo?
Changmin: Yes he does, for example 'I'm hungry, feed me!'


Onew: Who sent your 1st birthday greeting?
Fans: Shim Changmin!
Yunho: Changmin? He sent one but it was short, it just said 'Happy Birthday'
Changmin: Your reply was equally short, all you said was 'Thank you'
Yunho: 'The first birthday greeting I received was from my sister'


Yunho sang a few lines of Honey Funny Bunny. When fans asked for more, he said 'Nah, I wouldn't have anything to sing for my solo at our concert'

Yunho: 'Changmin is a really good kid, everytime there are stalker fans chasing after us, he'll be like 'Go hyung, I'll take care of this'

Fan: Yunho oppa, how do you tell between fans of different age groups?
Yunho: Noona fans tend to smile while gazing at me. Younger fans say things like 'AIGOO, YUNHO OPPA I LOVE YOU!' Fans of the same age are usually more composed. They'll look at me, stop and calmly say something like 'Please take care of yourself'

Onew: I heard Yunho loses his possessions a lot.
Changmin: Yunho sshi, next time you lose your phone, please don't go through other people's pockets.
Yunho: Be careful on the 18th Changmin (his birthday)

Yunho: Changmin's text was the 14th in my inbox, I received it at 12:38

'I suddenly thought of something, the present should be in Yunho's hands now. We put the photobook (Intermodulation) inside a shoebox because we had to give it to his manager for it to be passed on to him'

Yunho was asked if he'd had any embarrassing moments.
Changmin: Loads, most of the time when that happens, I just act like I don't know Yunho hyung.

When talking about Yunho's hobbies...
Fans: Bowling!
Changmin: Looks like you got found out hyung
Yunho: Besides bowling, I also like karaoke.

Credits: Weibo
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

[PART 2]

A fan made video was played at Yunho's birthday event. Screams erupted throughout the crowd as a scene of Yunho shirtless came up on screen.

Yunho: (Embarrassed) Yah… Why do you girls get so excited when you see sexual images…

---

Half way through the show, Yunho had an 'urgent situation' and had to walk off for a bit. According to the man himself, he'd drunk too much water and needed to 'relieve himself'. He said he'd get through it at top speed and come back as soon as possible. He then waddled off the stage like a duck with his arms by his sides, hands spread open. The fans all fell over laughing. Changmin said to Onew (the MC) 'What should we talk about to stall for time? He must be doing it at the speed of lightning right now, he's desperate'

---

Yunho was drinking water when Changmin suddenly mentioned something important, he spluttered and spat his water out across the stage.

Despite being a 'mystery guest', most people could recognize Changmin from his silhouette (T/N: well duh, a tower is hard to miss). Yunho said 'Stop trying to hide yourself Changmin, we can all see that it's you'.

Yunho was sitting on the front half of his stool and nearly fell off quite a few times.

---

When the cake was brought up, the fans cheered Changmin on to smear icing on Yunho's face but Changmin refused and very earnestly explained that their manager had once scolded him for getting cake on the other members' faces and nearly killing them and is now too afraid to ever do it again. The fans didn't give up though, and kept encouraging Changmin to do it, saying 'it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter!' Yunho butt in and exclaimed 'Yah! What do you mean it doesn't matter! It doesn't matter to you guys but it does to me!'

Credits: Weibo
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae



------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL This is histerical!!! I wish I was there...... 


Jaejoong's Intermodulation??? Daebakk!!!!! I really hope that there is someone who'll do this!
Hope that the manager don't open the box and Yunho got the photobook.
Yunho must be spazzing over his Boojae~~ hehehe...

No comments: