Feb 22, 2011

Akanishi Jin Super Sensitive Collarbone

Frankly said, I'm not really into Jpop. Seriously...the only Jpop artist that I adore is Tohoshinki. LOL that is so obvious.
However, it doesn't mean that I don't know any....
I know some famous artist like Arashi, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say Jump, AKB48, Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, News etc etc...


Recently, Kat-tun Akanishi Jin attract my attention when I found out about his sensitive collarbone.
I think it is so cute >///< Jin will squealed like a girl whenever someone touches his collarbone

LOL I never know someone can be so sensitive about his/her collarbone.


that MC is enjoying torturing Jin...XD


I think the camera man touches his collarbone..thats why he screams.



Well....since Jin already attract my attention...maybe I'll try to look into them after this.
Anyone knew other video like this? I wanna see Jin screams again! Haha!

p/s: actually I found out about this when I was searching for Akame couple.

No comments: