Feb 6, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday Jung Yunho

its 6th Feb and it is none other than our charismatic leader-shii, Jung Yunho's birthday!!!!
wohoooo!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHO OPPA!



Cassiopeia started trending #UKnowTime from 12.00 AM KST and as usual we got 1st place!! (Cassies daebakk!)


*sigh*.... actually I hope that our leader-shii have a twitter account so that I can sent my birthday wish for him (same as what I do on Junsu and Jaejoong's birthday) in that way I feel like my day has complete..
but nevermind.. as long as our leader-shii knows that there is one of his fan who wish the best for him in his birthday (I'm sure Yunho oppa knows that...)

Yunho had always become my inspiration, his leadership that he shows to us towards the members had always inspire me to become a better leader..



as I was a Student Discipline Board President, I had to take care lots of people back then. So, whenever I felt tired, upset of my duty or so...I'll always remember what Yunho oppa has done. In other words, he gives me lot of strength.
Jung Yunho is the best leader for Dong Bang Shin Ki and he'll always be...

p/s : its the day between Jaejoong and Yunho's birthday, so..today is also Yunjae Special Day!


1 comment:

adel said...

leader Yunho have shows us that he is charismatic leader..love him.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YUNHO..

I also hope that he have a twitter account so that i can wish him and he can read my birthday wish for him..

hope you will always admire Yunho charismatic leadership.