Aug 22, 2010

A-Nation and SM Town

Ahhh...I'm tired ~~~ =_=


There're lots of things to update about the boys today...Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu in A-Nation while Yunho and Changmin in SM Town.
Both happen at the same day....imagine how much fancams, pictures and fanaccounts that I need to go through...
its not that I'm complaining...just that..there's a lot tonight..


I can see...all the admins of DBSK forum/blog/fansite is really busy tonight huh...since they need to update lots of things. Kamsahamnida....for all your hardwork. I really appreciate all the admins of DBSK forum/blog/fansite.


Anyway..all the pictures are still in low quality...I'm sure the HQ pics and vids will come out the next morning when I wake up..


seeing them on stage....
all of them were on stage, but different stage...Homin in SM town while JYJ in A-Nation...
Somehow I felt hurt...there so close...yet so far...
I want to see all the 5 of them on stage, together..
Lets keep praying

NEVER LOSE THE HOPE
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH



p/s: hope to see lots of HQ picture of the concert tomorrow..

No comments: