Aug 1, 2010

f(x) "My first girl's crush"

ok.....you know what...this is my 1st time watching f(x)'s MV. Well....practically, i have their song in my playlist...but I never watched their MV nor take notice who are their members. 
Tonight, I just feel like browsing for their MV in Youtube....and...







I have heard some other person said that they had their first girls crush on Amber, that time I was thinking "WTH are you talking about? How is that possible? You're a girl for god sake! How can you had a crush on another girl??" and so..and so..and so....


Tonight...shamelessly..I must admit that I had a girl crush on Amber (please don't take it seriously and misunderstood me - I'M STRAIGHT)


She was so cool and handsome.......she just fascinated me with her charm......
Omg now I know why they said that f(x) Amber is the coolest girl on Earth!

No comments: