Jul 3, 2010

[Spazz] Yoochun love flip flops!

Ok...we know that Chunnie love flip flops right, he wear it most of the time. Chunnie prefer flip flops rather than shoes. He even wears it during winters!


I'm sure he has lots of flip flops...

white flip flops


red one

black

Well there are lots of other pics that show Chunnie with his infamous flip flops of course with various colour and pattern. It just that I don't have those pics (lol at myself)

I'm gonna find the same flip flops as Chunnie. ^_^

Me 1 : you don't have anything better to do ya?
Me 2 : Its fashion ok, high class fashion since Yoochun is the one who wears it!

LOL I'm just arguing with myself..

extra....Joongie in flip flops!


his feet is so small.....omo Joongie so cute! >.<
Still...I am a jaejoongers....


credit for pictures : as tagged
shared by : Saleisha Jae

No comments: