Jul 11, 2010

[SCANS] EPOP (Malay ver) June Issue 2010

*Epop is a Malaysian magazine which the content featuring mostly about kpop, cpop and jpop. There are the Chinese version of it which already being published before, but the Malay version was newly published starting from October 2009.

I love Epop so much! >.< It was my fav magazine since I first bought it. I can tell you.... about 85% of the content is kpop. and...the thing that I like so much is....There are DBSK in every issue!
Epop is the magazine that actually regenerate my love for DBSK since I abandon them few years back then...thanks to Epop! I love you so much!!  


front cover



Changmin's ELLE photoshoot report



Yoochun's stalking picture in the small corner of Star Watch



Junsu's Intoxication



Yoochun's Beautiful Love



Jaejoong's Sunao ni Narenakute



fun corner 



Joogie won the Barbie Doll award in this corner...
He sure looks like Barbie Doll!! >.<
flawless, perfect!



fan art corner
can you spot DBSK fan art?






fan fic corner
featuring...Yoochun!




credits : Saleisha Jae
(The copyright of the magazine and pictures
 go to the respective owner, I only own
 the work for scanning)

No comments: