Jul 7, 2010

Junsu is feeling better

From yoshihiroseki's twitter, one of the tohoshinki staffs

A Bigeast tweeted him and asked "Is Junsu feeling better? Jaejoong must feel very painful.... ahh... i'm worried. How about Yoochun? Is he okay?"

And yoshihiroseki tweeted back "Sorry for the wait everyone! We've received reports that Junsu has recovered."

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: x9095x@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

-----------------------------------------------------------


Ohh.....Su baby is feeling better...I'm glad
I can't stop thinking and worried about Junsu.
I heard that nowadays the temperature had gone really high about 37c-40c
So, I wonder is baby Su will be fine with this kind of hot weather... He may got dehydration or high fever again. But I guess he was strong ne? I hope he will take care of himself, rest and drink water a lot.


He always push himself ad I don't really happy about that...

No comments: