Jul 30, 2011

110725 Jaejoong's Twitter Update

Junsu is always the first among the members to wake up. Among the tired members, the first to do his hair, make up and the first to do his shoot. He has been like this for 8 years. Junsu's sincerity is what brought us here and I've come to emulate Junsu as a colleague and friend. There are a lot of lifelong lessons to be learned from Junsu.



Yoochun who is always impartial. He is always in the middle watching over everyone. That's why the members do not have such thoughts that we're alone. During difficult times, he shares his free spirit with everyone and makes us feel secure.

Junsu and Yoochun who makes me think that..I must try harder..you both are greedy uhuhut!

I don't know if I can say this but..I miss Yunho and Changmin as well..They are our members no matter what other people say and they are the guys who know it best more than anyone else..though I'm not sure whether I'm being pointlessly silly but..I miss them after a long time.

Junsu to Jaejoong: Hyung, do you know?? That in this world, there's no other person like you...??

Jaejoong to Junsu: I think I can do without a girlfriend^^ Yesterday while we were shooting, after a long time - I felt that it is enough just having you guys^^ㅎ You've given me so much strength, Junsu-yah^^ We're in this together for a lifetime. Thank you, for being by my side

Source: Jaejoong's Twitter
Trans by: joejjang@twitter
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He finally said it!! He's mentioning Yunho and Changmin!
Ouhh...do you know how happy I am? 
I'm so touch by his words.... their friendship is the most beautiful thing about them...
Baby Jae... I'm so proud of you.


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

No comments: