Apr 9, 2011

Yunho's Chilhood Diaries

Yunho2
This photo was taken when I was in Kindergarten,
From the photo, you can see that I like this genre of dance since young right~
I am one out of the three in the photo,
you must have know which of the three is me already right??
Yunho3
When I was in Kindergarten,
Our school brought us out to buy things, ^^
That time I wanted to leave a handsome photo of myself in that photo,
But, I still look cute right?? ^^
Yunho4
I liked sports since young,
Thus when I completed my first Taekwondo lesson and went home,
I took this photo as it is a day for me to remember. ^^
Source: yoonho.tvxq.cn
Translated by: lynn9@ContinueTVXQ.com
Distributed by: lynn9@ContinueTVXQ.com
Shared by: Saleisha Jae
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww~ he's so cute isn't he?
Hmmmm.....who knows this cute little boy will grow up into a talented, handsome, sexy, leader of TVXQ..
Love the second pic! he's so cute! >.<

    No comments: