Apr 7, 2011

[PIC] JYJ 3HREE VOICES Season 2 - Under The Cover Edition

After a tiring day, getting all the house chores done. Rushing to cook lunch before picking up my brother and sister from school.
geez....I'm not even a housewife yet (I'm still a teen for God sake!)but I'm totally like one now!


The fact that all the rides just decide to bitching with me today, I don't have choice instead to drive my dad's car which is super huge and I'm scared that I might scratch it!


Gosh I'm tired! and my cupcakes mood totally ruined~
and just when I decide to open my laptop to updates some news about my boys....
I see this!









OH EMM GEE!!

I just......
I just....
I can't...
can't...
.....
..
*sorry, the author of this blog is currently unavailable. Due to massive nosebleed and face muscle cramped, (because she's smiling too much!) she's not able to post properly. Please forgive her stupid rambling here (she's just a typical fangirl, please understand her LOL) Good days! XD*

No comments: