Jan 28, 2010

I'm Celebrating Hero Jaejoong's Birthday

As we all know, Selasa lepas (26 Jan) ialah birthday Hero Jaejoong ^_^ ~yeay~
So aku buat satu celebration to show my love to our Jaejoong..

Its only a personal celebration...but it was special for me...


I'm sure...other fans (Cassiopeia) also buat benda yang sama. Maybe diorang buat gathering atau apa-apa ajelah... and I heard about HERO FESTIVAL also for Hero's birthday, diorang buat satu gathering and ada Hero's goodies too ^_^

*more info about HERO FESTIVAL
click here

There's also birthday party for Jaejoong...but it was among his friends only I think (tak berapa jelas Jaejoong ada dengan siapa)
*wanna see the picture
click here

Also, on 20 Jan, Jaejoong's fanclub in China, HEYJJ make a special event for Jaejoong. Jaejoong's family pun datang tau...
Ahh...kalaulah aku dapat pergi mesti best kan....
*read a fanaccount for the event description
click here

No comments: