Jan 26, 2012

Kim Jaejoong's 27th Birthday!

Happy birthday my pretty and gorgeous Jaejoongie!!

*throws confetti*


                     *throws confetti*

*throws confetti*


Goshh! I can't believe our Jaejoong had added up one more year in his age
Jaejoong sure didn't look like he is in his late 20s!
Baby! you awesomely age backward!

God Jaejoong, you make my heart go crazy!

According to JYJ Official Facebook update, Jaejoong celebrated his birthday with Yoosu and his other friends last night.
I'm glad our angel has his friend around to celebrate this happy day! 
^_^


and we're trending #Happy27thJaejoong on twitter last night
We got the 1st trending worldwide in less than 10 minutes!
How awesome is that?
Cassiopeia power FTW!



uri Jaejoongie...please continue be awesome and happy
If I have only one wish in this world, I would like it..
to be able to see you smile always
because I love you so much
and you mean so much to me...
DBSK mean everything to me..

Happy Birthday my baby.


a/n: I promised my roommate to treat her for some cake as celebrating Joongie's birthday, but unfortunately I'm here in my hometown and she's alone in the college hostel room. However, because I want to be extra nice for Joongie's birthday....I'll treat her as soon as I come back.
Angel Jae tought me to be angel around my precious friend~
LOL




1 comment:

тıмεΘυт said...

nice
Happy birthday Oppa Jaejoong^^

i Love you