Jun 22, 2011

Jaejoong's Elbow Infection

The picture was taken during 'Doosan Asian Dream Cup' in Vietnam.
credit : as tagged

as you can see, there's some inflammation on Jaejoong's elbow

and here  is Jaejoong's tweet regarding this matter...

[TRANS] [110620]

(Jaejoong, 10:23pm KST) Are you all doing well? Recently, I suffered from a bacterial infection and am trying to overcome the inflammation on my arm as a result of it as well as the heat.. Careful to not let the heat get to you and don’t forget to think of your cleanliness!(Be careful with food)

[Akio, 10.32pm KST) @mjjeje I'm doing rather well. It keeps raining in Japan. Is your arm okay?
(Jaejoong, 10.39pm KST) @akionosuke It's been a while. Is Japan well? (^-^) It's too hot here, it's bad (T_T)

(Akio, 10.43pm KST) @mjjeje It's cloudy and rainy, really humid! I want sunny weather. Korea is hot eh, I like hot weather better! Is your arm alright?
(Jaejoong, 10.48pm KST) @akionosuke Up till yesterday it was still rather bad, but I got an injection today so it'll probably be better soon.(^-^)But I actually like Japan when its rainy like that~


source: [Jaejoong's Twitter]
translated + shared by: dongbangdata.net
shared by: Saleisha Jae
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aishh....you're making me worried oppa.
So, according to his tweet the inflammation on his elbow is due to bacterial infection, heat (and food?)
I'm glad he said that he's fine...but still,I'm worried.
Jae oppa..please take care of yourself and get well soon ne..

No comments: