Nov 3, 2010

[SCANS] EPOP (Malay ver) October Issue 2010

Have this scanned long time already....but I'm too busy (+ lazy) to post
hehehehehe
sorry for the bad scanlation work - I'm in rush that time

front cover : 2PM
(Nickhun so cute ne? I like him ^_^)

JYJ mini poster
<3<3<3<3 so much!!!
Kamsahamnida EPOP!

its EPOP Malay 1st anniversary!
so they made a photobook!

first page its the boys!
but I hate that they separate it to JYJ and Homin
They should just put TVXQ there!

K-pop idols outfit clash
well it happen a lot
mostly here is Jaejoong 
of course he look 1204x times hotter in any outfit!

goshh!!! Jaejoong in that back hole shirt look so sexy!

[UP] Junsu's blonde hair
(geez...they forgot to put the hottest blonde on Earth..
KIM JAE JOONG!)

[DOWN] Jaejoong omma's diary
(LOL I love this diary ^^ Omma Jae jjang!)


fan fiction featuring Yoochun

fan fiction featuring Jaejoong


[ROMAJI+JAPAN+ENG TRANS]
JYJ - W (lyric)
oh~ I'll cry whenever I listen or sing along this song
beautiful song

credits: Saleisha Jae
(All copyright goes to the respective owner
Saleisha Jae only own the scanlation work)

3 comments:

Monbrielle said...

hiya, wow nice blog i was looking for some information when i came cross your blog^^ love it thx for sharing so many thing...i'm a cassie too aktf

Saleisha Jae said...

Thank you for stopping by!
I'm glad that my blog could help

AKTF! ^^

しγchandesu "현희정" said...

..like thescans ..:) thank uu~